A quick visit to the ruins of my blog made me realize that I haven’t published anything in 2011. My last post was on December 31, 2010. I could go with the negative approach and start blaming all sorts of things for that, but I don’t want to. I went into blogging because I enjoy writing, and I just didn’t feel like writing for the past few months. The thing I missed the most about 2010 was that I used to go almost everywhere where something was happening in Jordan, and I haven’t been doing that recently. So if it isn’t too late, here are my resolutions for 2011.
- Graduate. Seriously, I’ve had enough of university.
- Finish a graduation project I can brag about. I’m not that much into bragging, but I want to feel like I’ve achieved something in 2011.
- Make an impact locally when it comes to the Open Web, and Open (Re)Source(fullness)
- Start an initiative to stimulate Arabic content on the Internet.
- Finally becoming active in working towards gender equality.
- Help one philanthropic cause through social media.
- Learn how to draw.
- Write at least one poem.
I hope that’s not all too much to achieve. =/